John Kennedy was introduced to the pool industry at the age of 15, when he became an apprentice of Elite Pools under his father’s training. At age 18, he became the youngest licensed pool contractor in the state of Florida. John has completed more than 12,000 projects in Southwest and Central Florida. Included in this body of work are over 560 municipal and commercial projects. John is also a Certified Solar Contractor.
As president, John is committed to client satisfaction from initial contact through project completion. He uses his extensive knowledge of commercial construction to guide clients through a trouble-free project experience. John embodies leadership by encouraging every team member to have an owner mindset and to treat clients the way that they would like to be treated.
- Certified Pool Control Contractor, CPC045946
- Certified Solar Contractor, CVC 56772
- Certified Pebble Tec Installer 1998, recertified 2005
- Board of Professional Engineers, Member 2002-2013
- Pent-Air Certified Pool Products trainer
- Solar Domestic Hot Water Certified, and Photovoltaic Certified
- Florida Spa and Pool Association Member 1993-2000
- Founding Member Association of Solar Contractors of FL, 2010
- Gulf Coast Builders Exchange Member, 2009-present
- Association of Builders and Contractors Member, 2010-present